The Counsel of Trent

writing is thinking

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Baby I'm Back!

I'm thrilled to announce that I've accepted a position at Baylor University for the Fall of 2009. It's a real privilege to be joining such a great faculty --including two Prosblogion contributors: Jon Kvanvig and Alex Pruss--in such a fun town (the bluffs above the Brazos provide ample mountain biking and climbing). The department does an excellent job supporting and placing their students which was important to me. All and all my family and I just feel really blessed.

The finalization of the dissertation and the long process of interviews has left me off the blogosphere for some time now, but I am eager to get back to blogging regularly again soon, I've missed it.


Here are some pics of our new home come Autumn.  

5 Comments:

At Friday, March 06, 2009 7:59:00 AM, Blogger AVERY ARCHER said...

Way to go Trent! Kudos!

 
At Wednesday, March 11, 2009 6:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Trent!

Say goodbye to the snow!

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Joe Heschmeyer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At Sunday, May 03, 2009 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Joe Heschmeyer said...

Congrats!

Do you Prof. Francis Beckwith? I'm reading Return to Rome now.

Jacquelyn says hi.

Joe.

 
At Thursday, May 07, 2009 6:24:00 PM, Blogger Trent Dougherty said...

Thanks! Joe, yes Frank is a friend. That's a great little book that I'll be giving to lots of people!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home