The Counsel of Trent

writing is thinking

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Back to blogging, back to Scotland


Soooooo maaaaaybe I shouldn't have scheduled my Primary Area Comprehensive PhD Exam, my Secondary Area Comprehensive PhD Exam, my teaching practicum, and my thesis defense in the same semester (the same semester as one another and the same semester in which I'll be going to five conferences, including three in the next two weeks while in Scotland).

"Irregardless," I'm leaving for Scotland Friday morning and I have my handouts done, my inbox cleaned out, and all I have to do is clean off my camera disk, so I'm just about in the clear at last!

I will be doing some photobloging while over there, so keep an eye out. Last time I toured the East Coast of Scotland, this time I'm taking in more of the Highlands and the West Coast, including a trip up to Inverness to catch a glimpse of Nessie!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, November 08, 2007 4:14:00 PM, Blogger Christine Ansorge said...

Inverness is so beautiful I've tried to work it into some of my light fiction. I hope you're taking Sarah with you. A walk by the River Ness is not to be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home