The Counsel of Trent

writing is thinking

Thursday, June 08, 2006

From the X files?

This site gives a defense of Jesus via fulfilled prophecies and concludes:

"It is easier to prove the existence and claims of Jesus Christ then it is to prove that you or I exist."

Other than using "then" for "than" which is one of my very most pet of peeves it's just whacky-pants to suggest such utter nonsense. It reflects a more or less total breakdown in critical thinking.

The homepage of this site, which thankfully hasn't been updated since last summer, proffers these headlines:

"Kingdom of Jordan takes lead in Advanced Digital Camouflage with KA2 pattern"

"Stephen Hawking's Universe Implodes"

I don't know where these people come from, but they scare me and entertain me at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home